Fitness and Wellness for PostPartum, Expecting or Pre-Pregnant Moms
Pilates * Strength Training * Stress Management * Optimal Health Nutrition
Individualized Attention for a Changing Pregnant Body
- Learn better strength and balance, improve your posture
- Manage your risks for back and hip pains
- Prepare for the marathon of labor
- Safely juggle your precious “wobbly weight” – for when the baby arrives
- Get command of your abdominals for a flatter belly during postpartum recovery
Post-Partum Strength and C-section Recovery
- Learn baby mechanics of how to more-easily move baby around to decrease risks of back-pain and other strains. Dads benefit from baby mechanics too!
- If you had a C-section and can’t feel your abs, we have strategies to find your abs in about 6 months.
- Learn proper lifting techniques so you can have better balance and strength.
- Get your core strength and stretching while exercising with baby. There’s always time for mom and baby to bond and get stronger!
Learn How to Integrate Science-Based Nutrition and Yoga-inspired Stress Management into Your Lifestyle
- Empower yourself science-based optimal health nutrition for better habits
- Get smart with low-glycemic index eating for weight management and minimizing pregnancy diabetes risk
- Improve nutrition support for your baby’s development and postpartum recovery
- Juggle your life changes with breath techniques and yoga-inspired stress management
- Sleep and rest better
Our mamastrength intro package includes two 1-hour fitness training sessions and one wellnesss consultation, we’ll assess how to better support your body’s changes and improve your family’s health and wellbeing.
Sessions are held at mind-body wellness centers in West Los Angeles or West Hollywood.
Click here to sign up for a free 20-minute phone consultation.
Ready to register for an mamastrength intro package? We’re honored to help you with you and your family.
We had a workshop combining Art Therapy & Mind-Body Movement, taught by Naomi Tucker, MFT, ATR & Jennifer Cheng, Fitness Instructor (more info here).